Resulta ng larawan para sa i can do that philippines

I Can Do That – May 28, 2017 FULL HD REPLAY

‘I Can Do That’ originated in Israel under the watchful eyes of Armoza Formats.
Twenty countries, including the United States, have put their own spin on the franchise.
The format has now been sold to over 20 other countries.
The Philippine franchise of ‘I Can Do That’ will be hosted by Robi Domingo and Alex Gonzaga.
The show will be headlined by eight actors known as the I CANdidates: Cristine Reyes, Arci Muñoz, Pokwang, Sue Ramirez, JC Santos, Gab Valenciano, Wacky Kiray and Daniel Matsunaga.
With ‘I Can Do That’ bordering towards improvisation and danger, expect lots of pain and exhaustion from the I CANdidates and the professional performers.
SOURCES: pinoytelebyuwers.me, pinoyglobaltv.com, sarapmanood.com, pinoychannel.me, lambingan.cn, wildpinoymovies.at.ua, pinoy1tv.me, watchpinoymoviesonline.com, pinoyhdreplay.su, magtvna, cinesilip

Don't Forget to Say Thanks Below

Thank you for watching! If you enjoyed, please SHARE! by clicking the share button.




Post A Comment:

0 comments: